For any B-school the most important stakeholder is the corporate sector. The tie-up between a b-school and corporate is what gives the business schools a cutting-edge advantage. This tie-up is in the interest of both the parties. The business school gains in terms of academic inputs to its own students becoming more practical. The industry gains in terms of consulting / advisory services or training program at a reasonable cost. This is the reason why the business schools are trying to build up such symbiotic relationship.
SIESCOMS is actively involved in building such relationship mainly through the following activities
- Management Development Program- These programs are tailor-made to cater to the various functional aspects or general management, including strategy and soft skills.
- Undertaking various types of consulting activities as a problem solving measure for the corporate clients.
- Undertaking research projects on behalf of the corporate clients.
- Workshop on "Application of various statistical tools in Research"-6th July 2019
- Consulting Project on A comprehensive study of the Centralised Banking System being used by Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Limited by Dr. Anup Palsokar for Citizencredit Co-Operative Bank Limited –Year 2019-20
- Consulting for Sandoz on "Designing Competency Framework for Technical Positions" by Dr. Nitin Vazirani, Dr.Suhas Tambe & Dr. Sharmila Mohapatra -year 2019-20
- Consulting on Posh awareness for Valuefy-Dr. Sharmila Mohapatra-Year 2019-20
- Consulting on Posh awareness for QRT Valuefy-Dr. Sharmila Mohapatra-Year 2019-20
- Consulting on Posh awareness for Riverstone-Dr. Sharmila Mohapatra-Year 2019-20
- Consulting on Posh awareness for C-Edge-Dr. Sharmila Mohapatra-Year 2018-19 and 2019-20
- Consulting on Strategy and Marketing for Group Pharmaceutical By Dr. Suniel Deshpande-Year 2019-20
- Consulting & Coaching to the senior leadership team on PRISM BRAIN MAPING ON NEUROSIENCE-for competency mapping & development-Mandiri Bank-Indonesia-Year 2017 till 2020
- Dr Parag Amin -Appointed as the Mentor for Emirates College of Technology, Abu Dhabi, for the prestigious ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) Accreditation- Year 2019-20
- Dr. Parag Amin-Appointed as the Mentor for United International university, Dhaka, Bangladesh, for the prestigious ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) Accreditation-Year 2019-20